RET 2501 Respiratory Care of the Newborn
Orientation to neonatal respiratory care including history, fetal development, stabilization, evidence-based practices, and multi-disciplinary approaches. Includes respiratory devices employed for ongoing support of term and preterm infant.
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem-solving strategies for quality respiratory care delivery.
- Demonstrate proper safety in neonatal emergency procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interrelationships among neonatal healthcare disciplines.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes