SCC 1200 Life Skills II
This course will focus on career exploration, workplace readiness, interview readiness, resume development, an internship introduction, and a service learning project.
Prerequisites: SCC 1100
- Demonstrate an awareness of future career options by exploring interests utilizing a career interest survey.
- Develop a resume utilizing a template, writing guidelines, and a rubric.
- Create a collection of student work that has been selected and organized to demonstrate student learning progress.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences Dean
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term