SUT 2101 Tissue Banking II
This course is designed to help prepare the graduate for the Certified Tissue Banking Specialist (CTBS) Certification exam review. Topics include the CTBS exam content outline: Quality Assurance, Distribution, Donor Screening & Testing, Recovery, and Processing.
Prerequisites: BIO 1107 and SUT 1101 and SUT 1107
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional organizations in tissue banking regulation.
- Apply tissue banking regulatory knowledge in preparation for the national Certified Tissue Banking Specialist (CTBS) exam.
- Utilize critical thinking as a basis for clinical judgment and anticipatory decision making when applying national and federal tissue banking regulations.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Surgical Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No