SUT 2110 Surgical Procedures I
Discusses specific surgical procedures of the gastrointestinal and biliary systems.
Prerequisites: SUT 1120 and SUT 1127
- Describe the functions of a scrub technologist in gastrointestinal and biliary surgeries.
- Identify anatomy relevant to the gastrointestinal and biliary systems and relate it to clinical practice.
- Describe anticipatory decision-making during operative procedures.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Surgical Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term