SUT 2300 Surgical Technology Review
This course will offer the Surgical Technology major the opportunity to review all program content in preparation for the national certification exam. Provides systematic review of all course material with related exams similar in design to the Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Exam.
Prerequisites: SUT 2120 and SUT 2127 and Restricted to Majors
- Discuss the theories and fundamental processes and procedures needed to implement surgical intervention in all core and specialty areas.
- Discuss basic anatomy, disease process, and surgical intervention in all core and specialty areas.
- Utilize active conceptualization, application, analysis, and evaluation of information as a guide to action and problem solving.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Surgical Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No