THE 1118 Costume Fundamentals
Basic training in fundamental concepts and practices of costume design and construction.
- Identify the roles of costume designers and technicians as they relate to the production process.
- Demonstrate basic sewing skills.
- Demonstrate competency with research methodologies in costume history.
- Use a pattern to build a garment, demonstrating competency with theatrical sewing techniques.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Theatre
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term