VET 1202 Introduction to Veterinary Technology II
This course will continue the education of the veterinary technical student in the subjects of: Clinical Sciences, Medical Nursing, Emergency and Critical Care, Pain Management, and the basics of Surgical Nursing.
Prerequisites: ALH 1101 and BIO 1141 and BIO 1147 and ENG 1101 and MAT 1130 and VET 1102
- Describe medical, surgical, and nursing practices in Veterinary Technology practice.
- Describe and exhibit appropriate communication skills with team members and to "clientele" within the constructs of the preventive care project.
- Identify and describe appropriate tests for common infectious, immune-mediated, traumatic, neoplastic, degenerative, and idiopathic diseases common within a variety or species.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No