VET 1205 Clinical Practice I: Hospital Practices & Professionalism
An introduction to veterinary laws, record-keeping, hospital management, communication, and professionalism. The course will cover such topics as OSHA, state and nationwide veterinary laws, record keeping, and effective communication between coworkers and clients.
Prerequisites: VET 1102
- Develop a language that supports active listening among a variety of diverse people and cultures.
- Understand the state and national laws in regards to controlled substances, records, and radiographs.
- Understand your rights as an employee. Recall the most common OSHA violations within a veterinary clinic.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No