VET 2005 Clinical Practice II: Medical Terminology & Ethics
An introduction to veterinary medical terminology, veterinary ethics, ethical situations, and a continued focus on professionalism.
Prerequisites: Restricted to Majors
- Demonstrate active listening and professional communication within a clinical setting.
- Recall and use veterinary medical terminology correctly.
- Develop an understanding about ethical situations and ways that each situation can be interpreted. Understand each situation can have different meaning to others.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term