VET 2107 Technical Practicum I
Practicum course in which the student is paired with a screened veterinary practice in order to develop beginning practical skills within a hospital setting. Fourteen practicum hours per week in a Veterinary Practice.
Prerequisites: VET 1205
- Describe the use of computer applications in veterinary practices.
- Describe the use of pharmaceuticals common to veterinary practice.
- Applies effective communication patterns with clients and veterinary staff.
Credit Hours: 2
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term