VET 2207 Technical Practicum II
Practicum course in which the student is paired with a screened veterinary practice in order to advance practical skills within a hospital setting. Included are observational experiences to large, laboratory, and exotic animal facilities to advance experience with a wide variety of animals. Fourteen practicum hours per week in a veterinary practice.
Prerequisites: VET 2107
- Demonstrate the use of computer programs in veterinary practices.
- Discusses the advanced use of pharmaceuticals common to veterinary practice.
- Observes client interaction and applies advanced effective communication patterns with clients and veterinary staff colleagues.
Credit Hours: 2
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No