VET 2211 Veterinary Case Studies
Using examples of real-life veterinary cases, the student will formulate technical assessments, calculate appropriate doses of medications, develop treatment plans, and integrate previously learned knowledge from different courses into cases of animals with systemic and/or multiple diagnoses.
Prerequisites: VET 1200 and VET 2207
- Given details of a case, the student will choose the appropriate treatment plans based on research and clinical feedback.
- When communicating within teams or with classmates, the student will deliver information in a clear, concise, and professional manner - using appropriate terms and contributing to the conclusion of the case in question.
- Given details of a case, the student will choose the appropriate Technical Assessment(s) as outlined in the McCurning and Bassert's Veterinary Technology text.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Veterinary Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes