To qualify as a certificate candidate (30-37 credit hours), a student must:
- Fulfill requirements of the certificate program and the institution.*
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours.**
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) requirements by either:
- Maintaining a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Maintaining a GPA of at least 2.0 within their program of study.
**Generally, the requisite semester hours must be earned at Sinclair College or through other arrangements with other regionally accredited institutions or contractual relationships approved by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). To qualify for a certificate of completion, students must complete at least 9 credit hours of Sinclair coursework within the area of study to fulfill the institution's requirements.
For more information about degree related policies mandated by the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE), visit: https://www.ohiohighered.org/certificates-and-credentials
- Last Revised: 05/06/2021