Sinclair College Catalog

Skip to main content
Sinclair College


Some beginning or advanced courses have prerequisites which are other courses that must be successfully completed first. Many beginning classes require the placement test or completion of developmental courses before students may enroll in them.

Transfer and transient students who want to substitute courses completed at another institution for Sinclair prerequisites may bring an unofficial transcript or a grade card to an academic advisor for review. If the students wish to receive credit for those courses at Sinclair, they must have their transcript sent from their former institution to the Sinclair Registration & Student Records office.

  • Last Revised: 06/25/2013