Double Degree Program Between Sinclair Community College and Wright State University
The Double Degree Program formalizes links between Wright State University and Sinclair Community College to provide seamless student transfer between the institutions. The objective is to facilitate student entry or reentry into a bachelor degree program at Wright State University.
Goals of the Double Degree Program include:
- Eliminating barriers for students in attaining their educational goals
- Promoting student success and baccalaureate degree attainment
- Expanding Sinclair Community College options for student housing
- Improving academic program articulation
- Using resources at both institutions efficiently and effectively
Double degree students who are using federal financial aid for housing charges contracted with Wright State University must complete an authorization form before federal financial aid can cover those charges.
For more information, visit
www.sinclair.edu/services/graduation-career/transfer-student-services/wright-state-university/ or contact Academic Advising:
- Last Revised: 10/27/2022