FlexPace Registration and Course Policies
Sinclair FlexPace allows motivated students to complete online courses flexibly. FlexPace courses and programs offer students a faster path to graduation through competency-based learning, where pacing is personalized, and prior knowledge affords accelerated completion.
To register for FlexPace courses, students are required to:
- Complete the FlexPace Orientation in eLearn
- Complete the How to Succeed in eLearn tutorial
- Have a 3.0 GPA - students who do not have a 3.0 GPA can contact a FlexPace Success Coach at FlexPace@sinclair.edu for registration options
FlexPace Courses have course progress and grading requirements:
- Course Progress - students must complete at least one graded assignment within the first 7 days of the FlexPace course to establish attendance and must regularly make progress in the course.
- Grading - student must pass each graded assignment in a FlexPace course with a score of 80% or higher unless otherwise noted in the course.
- Last Revised: 08/07/2023