Sinclair College Catalog

Skip to main content
Sinclair College

Personal Data

To change a name or address:

  •  Apply online at:, or
  •  Complete the online Change of Information Form at: https//
  • To change a social security number, students can log into, select Registration and Student Records in the Secure Document Upload tile, and upload a copy of the social security card.  


    A change of address does not automatically change residency for fee purposes. For that, students must file a separate application for a change of residency and show proof of eligibility at Registration & Student Records. For deadline dates, see Registration at:; call 937-512-3000 or 800-315-3000.


    To change a name, proper court documentation for Name Change and can be submitted in person or through through the Secure Documents Upload tile.

    • Last Revised: 08/10/2023